This event is free and open to the public
What happens (or should happen) at the intersection of Humanities and Technology?
- Jon Berndt Olsen (History, UMass Amherst)
- Caro Pinto (School of Critical Social Inquiry and Technologies Librarian, Hampshire College)
- Karen Remmler (German Studies, Gender Studies and Critical Social Thought, Mount Holyoke College and Director of the Five College Women’s Studies Research Center)
Lunch and Panel Discussion: Student Perspectives and Knowledge
Please RSVP to email@example.com if attending lunch.
2000-year-old walls and 21st-century technology: Pompeii and the iPad
- Eric Poehler (Classics, UMass Amherst)
Digital Technologies, New Ways of Learning and Knowing
- Five College projects currently underway.